Sunday, December 05, 2010

The Saturday night of the forth of December this year, my love for you collided into its revelation and snapped into maturity. From the cautious and guarded 'love' it once was, it has transcended into an unfathomable force of blind power - one so impaired to implement forceful control. Today is the day, of the commence of the bearing of that invincible love, a love that would never be retracted come what may. I'd never feel whole or complete without you from here on, and from here on, I'd be lost and distraught if you would ever forsake me. This day is one, that you would forever more note and remember having concrete access to the deepest recesses of my soul - the best of me, and what used to be the handicapped giver in me that was thought to be lost. Every guarded fortress met their respective exhaustion. Admittingly, I am weary from resisting and distrusting you for no rhyme or reason.

Damage now poses as the biggest danger you could ever put me through, but I'd still choose to love you all over again.

Ben, you are my good karma. You are that good karma that I've been dumped so many times for so that I could meet you someday. You are the good karma I have earned, after paying back for the many hearts I have broken. You are the one who unexpectedly, walked right into my life to heal me. You are the only one I wouldn't plunge into loving, but would be the only one that I'd wind up loving for a lifetime. You are the only one, who would undoubtingly protect me with every ounce of your might and will. You are the one, who would never intentionally hurt me with your lips and your bare hands. You are the only one, after unpredictable twists of fate all this while, who would fight for me and share the fight for love with me.

Perhaps it's as true as it feels deep, that my exception has finally knocked my door.



You happened, to me. Happy first monthsary love. (: