Wednesday, December 01, 2010

Sinus' visit is so bad tonight, my body has concluded in losing so much fluids via my nose. To worsen circumstances, my tattoo is itching up a storm and all I want to do is bark my back up against a rough wall. With additional causes of insomnia (or being unable to crash into unconsciousness for the night), checking out atrological compatability seems to be the next best thing to do while munching on oreo cookies.

Ben and I spent a solid total of 4 hours over the phone this evening. We have been counting down the days to the Christmas party and our Bangkok (virgin overseas) trip. 24 more days to Christmas and 25 days to our flight to Bangkok!

Sometimes, it seems so silly (and almost foolish) to me that you are giving and compromising so much for me and for us. Other times, I am drawn into a conscious belief that I must've been a really kind and good person that God allowed to let us meet, in the oddest of places. Which ever the actual reason(s) to all this amazing progress we're making together in this relationship may be, we're in a great place. I'm in a perfect place in life now. Thank you, for enduring me for these months now and for being ever-so patient. I was the first girl you'd ever love and those were emotionally dangerous risks you took by waiting by for me to be ready. You took the plunge of risking on any way. So thank you, for not giving up on my ability to love and for seeing the best in me when I was distraught.

I kinda love us.