Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Do words turn stale after much repetition, which also possibly indicates insignificance and redundance. The words, they take effect on people all the time, and I am of no exception, other than I'm not too keen in being taken in by them these days.

Sometimes, your presence is one that makes me falter ever so often, and now I'm finding it hard to recuperate from the constant battering and mending of my feelings. My trust marred from all the little novelty games (they call it). It isn't ever easy witnessing so much corruption in human nature, but I guess, dealing with it is the only way to weave myself out of such situations. My inclination towards shifting the blame to others occurs often, but at the end of every ride, it is only myself that guilt has been inflicted onto. It isn't hard to picture scenarios of the hypocritical side of me (which I can't deny, because I am possibly more hypocritical than anyone I know), which I think I portray quite often these days. But despite all these commotion, it is only the firm mindsets and principles that stay with you now and forevermore, that waver with you to no succumb eventually.

Human race progression. Double ha.