Friday, May 27, 2005

Love can travel to different heights, some extreme and others mild. Today, love has proven to be my strongest part of me. Being able to love, is painful as it is, yet, being without it seems like an eternity damned in hell. Love can change everything - shift mountains, freeze seasons, and even make one go berserk. And if there is anything I haven't loved, you people are not one of them, because I love each and every one of you with every ability I possess. I try to silent the grumbles and complaints, but today, I realised that all of that, the sweet and the bitter, are important in order to love. None must be left in exception.

June. You have seemingly failed my efforts to survive in the relationship we have. I have had sleepless tearful nights pondering on how I should improve to fit the bill. I have question my own self, and doubted my capability to try. You will always be my one and only sister; none other can replace.

Mummy. I have tested my faith time and time again, and I disappoint you and God. I cannot appease everyone, please understand. It takes time for changes to occur. I have already pumped in my fullest effort to constantly be by your side, to listen when you need an ear. The love I have for you is comparable with Daddy, because you have sacrificed for me more than anyone else in this world. Today, I have challenged your rights as a mother, I have disobeyed you, and it stings me so hard. I'm just too proud to admit.

Daddy. You will always have my love. But Mummy will always have more of it, because you have hurt her, and I, witnessed it. I hate looking back, to think that you might inflict pain onto her again. I am protective towards Mummy, and since you love your own mother so much, you will understand, someday, what I mean.

Phoebe. Thank you for being through this rough ride with me, although you didn't say much. I never wanted friends to see these things happen to me, because I don't need them to sympathise me. Thank you, for being so tolerant.

You. Your love for me today, has reached such heavenly heights, that I thank you, for everything over the past two years. I'm wary and fearful of showing my dark ugly side, yet you loved me for my different personalities. I am sorry I broke your heart by breaking down. I am sorry I was too stubborn to listen. I can't gurantee change, but I will try; at least trying might get me there. Needless to say, I want to let you know that I love you so much, more than I'll ever say it.

To all mentioned above, I am sorry.