Tuesday, May 17, 2005

My husband and I have made plans to cohabitate once she's 21 and me 23. I will engage an agent to book an executive HDB apartment for us. Payment will be halfway through when I'm 23 and she will, by then, aid me financially when she starts working. We will buy a shared apartment, legally, and get both our parents' approvals. And we will live together, forever, happily ever after. She will do the cooking in the weekends while I, in the weekdays; and she will drive us around when she has gotten her license, I will forsake my license if need be; she will share the workload of the housework with me and we will own two dogs, one breed of her choice and one breed of mine, which she will, pick up their poo during walks, and I will be in charge of entertaining, bathing and feeding.

She will design the kitchen and bedrooms, I will design the living room, bathrooms and study room. I feel like the most fortunate girl in the world, to be able to even make such far-fetched plans with her.

My apologies for the upteen quarrels that have occurred, to cause dipute and sow discord. I hope to sew and mend all of the unhappiness into smiles. We will make utopia now reality. Five years will fly by us in a snap of our fingers, and our hearts will still beat in one rhythem. I refuse to believe it isn't possible. We've come a long way darling, haven't we?

P/S, this entry is entirely literal.