Thursday, May 26, 2005

First add/drop attempt was successful, now I'm at my second attempt at add/drop. My apologies go out to Tommy Quek, who has been tolerating my lack of planning (timetable) and my indecisiveness. Fret not, because I have already scheduled my subjects all the way until I graduate from the course.

This semester, I'll be struggling my guts to fill more of the gaps for the design electives subjects. Interface Design, Web Animation 1, and my add-on, Interactive Media Authoring 1 (I hold Quek onto her word that it isn't a killer). I'm dropping Sociology, and focusing on Psychology.

Now, stamina is vital and essential.

I am about to blog literal now. Nique picked me up from school after Psychology's lecture and tutorial. I got Nicoll Tan ( YES! The Leadership and Character lecturer), and that makes me extremely relieved. I'd rather Khim Ho teach though, his lectures are more information-absorbing. IMDP2's presentation is next week - Final Proposal, which also indicates that I'll be undergoing insomnia-haunting nights and it will be seldom that I will get to see Nique.

Back to brainstorming for IMDP2!