Friday, May 06, 2005

My confession is that, you have always made me happy, to the furthest extent of your control and means. I can grasp overwhelming joy, because you have set your heart to try at any attempt to see a smile drawn onto my face. This works vice versa. I'll run out of things to use to count if I had to take note of all the sacrifices you made for me, minute or giant.

No more do we need to promise crossing mountains and oceans just to profess mutuality and affection, all we need is just to thrive on the much we possess. No more will we falter from the stumbling of stones, because we have climbed rocks of trials and obstacles. The good days with you, always are the perfect ones, so uncomparable. The bond between us now is thick, and so unbreakable. We started out like any other ordinary lovers, had our goods and bads, and we're stronger than any other now.

However rough or smooth the road may be, rest assure that I'm the shoulder you can count on to soak your tears into, the reliable me. I will love you for as long as fate can contain our togetherness. My best and most are all yours until it doesn't belong. But until then, we'll make moments shared happy and unforgettable.

By the way, I'm not at an attempt to raise readers' goosepimples, this entry is purely dedicated to my one and only, Nique.