Monday, October 02, 2006

Beach road and Arab Street instilled so much fun! The couple has got to be the ultimate sources of old school discoveries, econonical purchases, wholesome enjoyment and the catalyst to a relationship's bonding.

We shopped and she ended up squandering her day's stolen allowance on me. Let's see, we bought police whistles, five stones (the game we used to play back in primary school), children's casual army wear, two pairs of second hand jeans, dog tag, a bullet key chain (in which her intends of 'killing' me with was implemented), a communist-themed cap, and the hat that spells hotness.

At last, my overdue virgin tryout at shisha (chocolate, at that) and Arabian mushroom salad. The night concluded with shaved ice, cheese sausages, wheel crackers and beef ramly burger from the Hari Raya food fair.

I'm beyond cloud number nine. Your company assured me. Thank you for everything today. No matter how ugly things become, they will fall into place eventually. There is no other that will ever make me love the way you do. The way you love sends adrenaline into every goosebump I wear. Sharing is out of the question unless it's concerning me sharing my life with you. I love you dearest. Happy twenty-first/second month of get-together. This bodes another wonderful and many more wondrous seconds with you.