Wednesday, October 11, 2006

  • My stomach is twitching. No kidding.
  • There still isn't any Nata De Coco snack at home.
  • I need to stop clubbing and start doing more interesting things with my holidays, before the final two weeks of it get wasted.
  • Daddy unethically snatched away the remote and I can't continue watching One Tree Hill.
  • Geylang Serai glutton fiesta this Thursday. Whoopie!
  • A friend has helped me clinch a 2-in-1 flash and dreamweaver website proposition. Here's to the money and the caramel baileys.

    I keep forgetting to remind myself that complication and over-tackling of language does not necessarily get messages of love across. And I thank you for persistently wanting expressions short and sweet. Perhaps, it's the simplest form against the entanglement of words that sends affections. Basking in the childlikeness of a full-fledged affair, experiences age with youth. We learn everyday, but it is nothing new that I've learnt to love you.

    And maybe, 'I love you' is more than enough.