Monday, October 30, 2006

The rain outshone the sun and we paid the price for the downpour's triumph. But the day did turn out for a pleasant better.


Earl Grey of love. I had a nasty stomachache and she rescued me by being the sweetest candy ever. I want all of it! (Of course, this is but our favourite)
Plastered cheek.

Spot spot!
Tubs and tubs and tubs of them.
Shelves and shelves of them.
Silhouette in front of Zai Tang's 'Fuze' audio-visual art exhibition.



Here comes the artsy-fartsy part of this entry - digital photography. Took the opportunity to secretly snap pictures of places and people (actually only her) that might produce qualitative results. I hope I do these pictures some justice.

First, in colours.
First, without colours. (I think she looks especially superb in this photograph!)
I wanted to make her look subtly cool.



Where one goes down, another comes up.


You're so thoughtful lately that I have to gush about you now even though I'm half asleep. Was supposed to crash your lecture with you but you, knowing I was dog-tired, you insisted that I catch more rest at home although it was the last day that I can crash your lectures before my school semester commences. I love you baby.