Wednesday, October 25, 2006

A hundred is not remotely sufficient, but this is for you Nique, a hundred things I love about you.

1) I was taught love since the day I started loving you.
2) You are the only one who runs back to me regardless of status, wealth, health or circumstances.
3) You are the owner to my heart's belong.
4) The only one who cooks for me; you whipped up sushi, chicken casserole, home-made mocha, cheese macaroni, sandwiches, omelettes and many more, just for me.
5) We share such an impeccable telepathy. Remember Valentine's Day last year?
6) You would forsake a meal at Kenny Roger's just to accomodate to my cravings for Billy Bombers'.
7) You are the only partner who has brought me to the doctor's.
8) Your english is remarkably argumentative and it thrills me to challenge your opinions.
9) You buy SKL strawberry instead of SKL cherry because I prefer SKL strawberry.
10) You fork out allowance (within your means) you have just to appease my materialism.
11) You whine so adorably.
12) I love the way you address me 'baye' in your helium-in-throat voice.
13) You leave me with no regrets, no matter how much hurt I may have to go through.
14) You smell great, with or without perfume/cologne.
15) I love your big eyes. They captivate me, still.
16) After four years, I still receive adrenaline rushes when I read sweet texts from you.
17) You love dogs, just like me.
18) You love my dog and treat her like your own. You even spoil her with snacks and toys.
19) You're exciting, never failing to spark fun into my dull days.
20) You're the only one capable of chasing away all blues of my bad days.
21) I love the way you make me laugh.
22) I love the way you spoil your surprises. Remember Pat's chalet and airport?
23) Your voice soothes all jitteries.
24) You know and understand everything about me.
25) You mingle well with my friends.
26) They mingle well with you too.
27) I gorge all the time and you accompany me in doing so without having to purge just like I do because you accept me for who I've become. (I love you, really.)
28) I nearly failed you as a girlfriend yet you bought a box of chocolates and did up a banner with a comic book strip, and surprised me with all of that while I was at school.
29) Your kisses blow me away.
30) You wouldn't demand compensation even if I'd tug and stretch your favourite shirt.
31) You intend to marry me. You want to marry me.
32) You buy me strawberry pocky, strawberry meiji snacks, mango chewy sweets and marshmallows to apologise for being mean to me.
33) I love the way you munch on French fries and tapioca chips. It's in the way you eat and the sounds you make while you're at it.
34) You make me feel contented.
35) I'm lucky and I feel lucky because you're right here with me.
36) The pick-up lines you came up with are so cheesy and I love you more for that.
37) You used to sit by at the opposite block watching me and looking over me.
38) You kiss well.
39) You're unpredictable, which makes the long-term relationship more exhilerating.
40) You're really intelligent and informative and that charms me.
41) You know my wants, my needs and my have to have(s).
42) You give me your shirt when I'm cold, whilst all you're left with is your singlet on for the rest of the night out.
43) My guard's knocked down just so that you would feel me here.
44) You were the one who helped me and woke me up on getting over Marion's death.
45) I've changed, to be functioned to commit, to love and to learn.
46) You're ambitious and you have an aim in the things you do, which motivates me as well.
47) You love cheese, so we often indulge in cheese spreads (pun intended).
48) I feel comfortable playing Daytona with you around.
49) You look so cute when you were on that cable car, fighting your fear of heights.
50) You got me so hung up on you.
51) You sing really well, even though you refused acknowledge that throughout the course of four years.
52) You appreciate me dressing fancy just to please you.
53) You tell me I'm beautiful and I feel genuinely beautiful.
54) I blush and get shy with you.
55) You have a beautiful set of white pearlies.
56) You're everything I've wanted.
57) You bottled up Baileys for me knowing that it's my favourite.
58) You refuse to have your eyebrows plucked and I think that such resistence is cute.
59) You are intending on buying me Mitch Albom's new book even though you have many other books in your buying list.
60) You are frank with me and reprimand me whenever I get out of hand.
61) You tolerate me even though I'm the biggest handful you'll ever withstand.
62) We both enjoy shopping.
63) You are musically inclinced, even though you have refused to admit it all the time.
64) You croon utterly irritating renditions of Foamy's cartoons.
65) You think I'm skinny, in which I suspect is a scam! (hahaha, but nevertheless, pleased.)
66) You like milk chocolate and I find that classy.
67) You own broad shoulders, which is awesomely sexy.
68) You deboned a whole piece of raw salmon for me to eat.
69) You look hot in her kitchen helper's attire.
70) You insisted on walking me right to the void deck when there's a wanted molestor in the neighbourhood.
71) You make me miss you like I haven't seen you in eons.
72) You are loving to animals, which brings me smiles.
73) You complete me.
74) I'll still tell you I love you even if you've just made me cry an entire night.
75) You are my happiness.
76) You drink the juice and leave me with the nata de coco, knowing that I don't like the juice.
77) You provide me with motivation for everything I do.
78) You make me want to spend the rest of my life with you.
79) You remember quotes from the newest story book you just bought and you look adorable doing that.
80) You're so kissable.
81) Snuggling with you is the best thing to do at anytime.
82) You have 'that' face when you step out of the toilet after pooping.
83) The way you giggle is annoying yet irresistible at the same time.
84) I feel like a child whenever I'm with you and the innocence is indescribable.
83) I've picked up forgiveness from loving you.
84) You keep me company whenever I do my projects in school.
85) You buy me my favourite chocolates whenever I'm down.
86) You're too real a love to be true. I still can't believe that you're mine.
87) You wheeze a lot when you sleep, and I'd stay awake just to watch you sleep.
88) My feelings stay the same for you, even if you were to adorn yourself with long hair and feminine wears.
89) You force out a dimple on your left cheek and your mouth tilts in a most peculiar manner.
90) You're not chinese-speaking, which complements me.
91) You're hard to capture, which makes this chase one that I'll treasure most because it's harder to get.
92) You squint in a slit of your eyes whenever you smile too hard.
93) You'd smell my morning breath and witness me in my morning unkempt hairdo and tell me I'm the prettiest girl in your life.
94) You'd tell me that all your exs are ugly and unpolished.
95) I'm influential in your life.
96) Your laughter is really attractive and really pretty.
97) I can never fully out-talk you, which indicates that you debate really well.
98) You love me.
99) You are the most special girl in my life.
100) Because love itself is beyond words, these hundred aren't enough. So I'll just tell you that it's the way you make me feel that makes me love you the way I do.