Tuesday, October 24, 2006

It was never pleasing to the ears or the eyes, witnessing how much you wished to detach yourself from loving me to the optimum. You have no idea how much it kills me to know that the one I've been loving so endearingly want to backward herself from me. I've fought frivously to win a whole of your heart and soul back. You've left before and I've left before. Stepping out of this abode that was built up with you, evidently destroyed the better of me. Yet it seems that no matter how hard I try, the distances crack into bigger gaps. Again, this kills me. You keep the walls around you up on guard, embalming you with safety, while I'm here shattering the protection I once possessed just to make everything up to you.

This is the toughest fight I'm resisting everything else for and the only person who needs realization on that matter does not come to it, that I'm struggling for you. The words you plant into my head are the words that persistently ring in my head. Sometimes, those words sweeten me up and those words journey with me to better security and assurances. Other times, I'd jerk into a state of hysterical paranoia and be left confused.

But you're right. We need recovery. Everyone needs the cure but how often do people place themselves at determination's feet in search of a miracle before convincing themselves to walk out the only door that would never be opened again? I'd like to be telling you that my love is unconditional but nobody's is. The thing is, I'm trying and I've put behind so much of the things that you cannot deal with and I see you overlook all wrongs sometimes. It isn't detaching yourself from being roped in possession of a loved one; it is eventually detaching yourself from a loved one. And baby, the one you're drifting away from is me and I'm feeling it. Being able to sense the overwhelming distance hurts me so much.

We've come a long way but things seem to be sailing on a rocky patch still. It's hard and it never was any easier on the both of us. More than once, I lost you to foolishness and a fickle heart. And more than once, you've been smashed in the heart for the things I did to jade you. But we've come such a long way and I don't want to lose myself by losing you ever again.

I don't know if I still feel you here or if you still are but I'll still need you because I love you. For now, I'll serve myself time with some justice and you will be led into being convinced that detachment solves all wrongs.