Monday, March 12, 2007

Bethany Joy Lenz sounds so tranquil singing a song about Honesty. I wonder how she does it, shielding amidst implications. On the other hand, Imogen Heap is sorrowfully crooning her jaded heart to lyrical suicide of a Hide and Seek game.

And maybe I should sing myself in circles. This new cycling process should bring about familiarity.

Have you heard a song that evokes reminders of self-hate? Well I have, and it's time I hid and people stopped seeking. Mmm, what you say? Mmm that you only meant well, well of course you did. Mmm what did you say, that it's all for the best, of course it is. Mmm what you say, that it's just what we need? And you decided this. Ransom notes keep falling out your mouth. Midsweet talk, newspaper word cutouts. Speak no feeling, no I don't believe you.

Please don't make me cry.