Friday, March 30, 2007

The saddest part about loving so much before and losing it all in a clap of reality, is knowing that almost falling into the webs of romance would seem impossible to amount to love again.

My heart is broken and left raw. I have nothing to give. I have nothing more I can give. Please forgive me.

Take care. I've been hurt before. Too much time spend on closing doors. You may hate me, but I'll remember to love you. Goodbye. Don't cry. You know why. And it'll be just as quiet when I leave, as it was when I first got here. I don't expect anything.

All the waves of blame arrange as broken scenery as they steal your best memories away. What if I was someone different in your only history? Would you feel the same? As I walk out the door. Never to see your face again. I don't expect anything to change when I leave.

Oh I try, I try so very hard. And I cry, I cry so very much. For I loved you like you'll never let yourself feel again. I loved you like a sister and a friend. I loved you with my whole heart until it bends. I loved you like a lover until the very end.

But I'll always think of all the things you did to let me know that you love me.