Saturday, March 24, 2007

Night has turned to dawn, and even at the arrival of sunrise, fatigue does not pester me. As the days swim by, like tidal signs of the numericals of my youth running up the calculator, they metamorphose into a contented sort of surrealism. Sheltered by a netted umbrella, I felt safer with your arms across my back. Seeing you almost every day for the past month has seemed to cause the keyboard to have raged my penned abode with expressions aplenty.

A friend commended on approving you and it was pioneer, that I should instantaneously receive compliments about you to me. One friend already loves you, and I'm sure the rest are going to too. I'm positively certain that this would be sending waves of smiles all over your face. I'd like to keep them that way.

And well, my gut feeling is nudging a tug, telling me that maybe you're just the right kind of 'chill pill' for me.