Saturday, March 17, 2007

I needed you like I breathed air. I loved you like a god. I moved on like it pained nothing. I cried like hurt designed for its sole purpose. Insanity took control. I slept, wishing there was never a new dawn. I thought I had put out a flame that would never ignite ever. I let loose the rope and I blanked, on a note of sickened monotony. I did this. Are you not proud for the slightest might I sold my soul for? Is this not what you would have me do? What you would have me do, I have done. Still, my genuity is seen hung for crucifiction at your beck and call.

My hopes have burst into shatters in my reigns of doom and my heart, perished in wilt. It is not Boston I want to go to, it is in the vanish of presence I would have performed. I don't eager at the mention of death. I just want to rot in lonely pain where nobody will discover me.

Don't cry, my friend, for I am still here. Anger never did walk the universe I have built for you.