Friday, March 23, 2007

Just the simplest token exchange of dino candies and sushi, and there it was, a form of reciprocation. (In literal interpretations, it also meant that I thought of you and you thought of me too.)

I was clueless about what surprises the night had in store for us. Blame it on the hunger pangs for supper, that the sushi was being walloped. I had no heart to down it because the goodness was spilt all over the bag from Starbucks which preserved every sweet intention (other than the sushi). It was au natural and I don't think I'm capable of drafting out the chemistry and physics that were culprits of the conversations we held. Neither of us would forget about rating each other throughout passing hours. It was possibly endless, and there were remarkably beautiful discoveries.

Goodness would be futile and turn bad if I hadn't taken the next step towards consuming it. Right now, goodness itself is digesting in me and this very same goodness is convulsing overwhelming happiness. It is 5:14am and I sense no hurry to sleep.

Sushi is brewing me assurance that I am in good hands. Sushi made my tummy happy tonight. I hope dino candies made one tummy happy.