Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Bitter-sweet talks
Jarring outcomes, impromptu
Concern mistaken for tedious exasperation
Deliberate accusations respond to accidental blunders
Clouds that changed to a sullen hue

Dispensing off love notes
A broken hope for two to share
I was wrong, I was wrong
Love, not, a suitable game for me to fare

So long
Say goodnight and go.





So it speaks, you were here.




Phoebe took a shot at my dog with her gun (literally), and she attempted freaking Cookie out. My dog wound up trembling, Cookie ended up urinating in Phoebe's room.

Nique and I came to an agreement on staying as friends. I don't need Vitamin E cream to heal my scars, I need anaestetic. I'm surprised at how I'm reacting to the after-effects of the major dispute - physical alterations. I hate the way I am now.

Ben configured the router into my desktop computer and laptop. No need to vie for the computer with June anymore. Nanny nanny poo poo. CCN day tomorrow. Phoebe and I will be walking around while we mock Dana in her retro-tribal costume.