Saturday, August 27, 2005

I try, have tried, and still am trying. Problem is, Almost isn't enough; Trying is not achieving Almost's results. (Yes, I am giving English terms names, with a capital letter in front of the word I want to officially declare as a name.)

Web Animation 1 is making me sore and upset (very upset in fact). My thoughts are imploding with the simplest and most basic Flash animated games, but the actionscripts seem ironically to be a huge hassle. Being stuck (when I can move on) is making me paranoid, academic-wise. I'm feeling so weak and helpless in my own skin of capabilities. Geidre (Yes, the person herself) is an example of why I abhor emails and the plain function and purpose of its usage.

I found out that I'm not the only 'auntie/ahsoh' that catches Zhen Qing, Channel 8's drama serials and re-runs. Why don't they broadcast local drama serials on the weekends?

Still feeling miserable over the email issue. It's a wonder how Nique can endure my endless complaints and whines throughout these years. Oh, maybe she also tabuleh tahan.

Back to gruelling, and yarping to Yellowcard.