Sunday, August 28, 2005

When my furry favourite companion greets my morning with tiny whimpers and pawing against my bed, when I hear Fergie's vocals in Don't Lie sounding like the young Christina Aguilera, when I find myself stupidly smiling reading a message from a loved one wishing me good morning, I know today's sunshine bubbles a safe aura around me.

Spent the wee hours of this morning watching rented VCDs. Yet one of the best movies I've ever seen - Beyond Borders. The underlying love story's so subtly devastating. Spent the rest of the day stoning at my unfinished drag and drop flash game and tuning in to a deal of Boys II Men and Yellowcard.

I found the first source of income for the holidays - giving piano lessons/tuition. My first student is this really pretty 7-year old girl living upstairs.

I miss my friends.