Thursday, August 11, 2005

Delicate composition to fragility's struggle
Time, shapes life's attributes
Stones that cause stumbles and fumbles
A thousand slips of the tongue
Day light dawns
The tunnel unfound
An August Thursday
Sullen, hazy and grey

-

Corrinne May's concert was swell, although her songs were beginning to get a little dry. I love the lyrics of her tracks though. Going to get her album. A good start of a day, to a bad finish. Not intending to turn up for filming tomorrow, as usual. Will get administrative and documentation work done in the process of skipping the hands-on. Something feels amiss today. I hate being accused. I hate monotony. This is so random, I'll hate myself too (because I hate blogging randomly but apparently, I am).

Say something to make my heart flutter with blushes. Make me feel ecstatic about wanting to love. Don't chain me with routines and words. Apply honey to my wounds. Make me go crazy wanting to elicit a smile from you. I miss love that way.

Snipped and snapped away the long hair. Bangs and short hair it is (: