Tuesday, August 23, 2005

To fate's concidence, my mother and Marion's father met in the church during charismatic session this evening. They began introducing themselves to each other. To their surprise, both their daughters were the best of friends.

Marion had passed away for 3 unfortunate years, leaving me with no signs of how she was, and never came back to me, in dreams or whatsoever. These 3 years, I've missed her a great deal.

Her father began telling my mother about how Marion approached him in a dream one night. She assured him that she was resting in the God's abode, and that she was happy. Marion told her father, in his dream, that doing good in one's lifetime would ensure a secure and eternal life in the one after this. She appeared to him, consoling him, reassuring him that she was in heaven, in joy and paradise forever.

Upon hearing what my mother told me, my entire being filled with pure gladness. All the fatigue seemed to vanish and leave my weary body. Suddenly, I don't feel so tired anymore. Perhaps, my mother meeting her father, and her father telling my mother about his dream, was a way of Marion telling me that she's alright. Perhaps, Marion never left me, inside.

I will continue praying, as I have always before bedtime. In the deepest recesses of my book of love you will always remain.

When I am down and, oh my soul, so weary;
When troubles come and my heart burdened be;
Then, I am still and wait here in the silence,
Until you come and sit awhile with me.

You raise me up, so I can stand on mountains;
You raise me up, to walk on stormy seas;
I am strong, when I am on your shoulders;
You raise me up: To more than I can be.

There is no life - no life without its hunger;
Each restless heart beats so imperfectly;
But when you come and I am filled with wonder,
Sometimes, I think I glimpse eternity.

You raise me up, so I can stand on mountains;
You raise me up, to walk on stormy seas;
I am strong, when I am on your shoulders;
You raise me up: To more than I can be.