Tuesday, September 27, 2005

I should be damned for the flowing contradiction I place myself with ever so often. I enjoy books relating tremendously to death and dying, but usually wind up with a clenching dissatisfaction with the way characters in the story perish with such undeserved subtle regains. And yet, on the other hand, a contentment derives from the subtle thoroughly-thought-out plot. All in all, I am engaged, fascinated and mesmerised by the language the author manipulated (with her jogging train of metaphors) for her descriptive portions in the tragic plot.

Amidst the word-swoon frenzy, I am elated to announce that I will be able to splurge on vanity's upkeep because I am getting my first piano tuition pay this Saturday(!!!). Contemplations on how to fix my head a new hairdo has been decided on. First I am going to make sure my pockets are a little fuller, just for financial security's sake.

Recommended read for serious-novel lovers:
The Flight Of The Swans (D. Devika Bai)