Saturday, September 10, 2005

To the doorstep she raced, grasping her mother's hand tight as she darted. Her youthful supple cheeks were flushed with excitement as she removed her shoes at the gates. Ready and prepared as I was, in my mind, I unlocked the locks that fabricated barriers between the both of us. The avid learner froze, hesistant now, nervous as I was for our first lesson.

She considered mentally, juggling decisions whether to head for the piano or to begin learning from the newly-bought book I had purchased. Alas, a deduction - she took a direction towards the piano. It was, then, a new relationship sprung, from black and white keys, sprouting stemmed notes, and a manuscript sheet.

Angelic was music.


Food paradise at Nique's






My pride and joy


Poopy dearest and her special photoshoot, shot by yours truly.






Too little time spent on loving.