Monday, September 12, 2005

Karma thrives, in miraculous ways you can never foresee. God has his plans, in his time and in his will.

We allow the hands of time wastefully tick us by, envisaging the biggest picture of fantasy, imagining the fruits that can be tasted when glory sets in. We dream of what we rightfully should sow, even before earnestly reaping the land that requires ploughing. Often, the expectations we implement onto others are standards we ourselves cannot meet up to, yet it is always vital that someone else fulfills the sacrifices before us. We blame the latter for the lack of love and compromise, but we display no unconditional generosity in the loving we give and we scrooge in the giving.

God had Marion back to his abode, perhaps because my efforts toward her were diminutive. Perhaps, there were nights she spent lonely, and I wasn't by her side listening to her woes. And perhaps, the treatment I receive now are my just desserts, and possibly God's manner of retribution and karma.

On rainy days like this, when the world seems to find me an itch in its eyes, the only person that fogs my thoughts is Marion. Such a major role she plays in my life, yet God decided that it was right to have her returned to him.

It is past the incident whereby I lost Marion to death, that cherish is always a priority term that links to those I love. Never before have I sought solace in treasuring what is at hand. The pain conjuring in the depths of the recesses of my heart is one that pars with the emotional infliction I experienced when I lost Marion.

It's the little things we share in this lifetime that will decide on the better things in the next. Cherish.