Tuesday, September 20, 2005

New aquaintance, friendly faces, refilling impressions.

Bangs and Beng and Xue, all have engaged bosses for themselves; am overjoyed for the four of us.

Lightning repeatedly flashes across the mighty onyx skies, and I miss you. Now that I have diverted my hunger pangs to fatigue spells, I shall blog about today. So six people are in charge of the warehouse sale, three belonging to each gender. The goods were selling at dirt-low prices.

First day of work was ordinary, and extremely energy-consuming. After the measly lunchtime of half an hour, a stampede of Chinese (yes, the Chinese from China who twirl their tongues to any ying1 of any Chinese word). These women eyed and attacked the Bodynits Assortment wagon, which was pumped with swimwear, lingerie, undergarments and sports bra. They were a sweaty bunch that produced queer whiffs of a variety of stench, and most unfortunately, I happened to take a glance at their unshaved underarms. The hair growing from each and every of their armpits, were lengths derived from not shaving for a year or so. Unsightly as it was, it captured people's attention and aroused disgust. A horde of deodourant-deprived seamstresses working were vying for various goods. Amazingly, the Singaporean customers were gracious in their picking as compared to the Chinese desperadoes. I can finally conclude that they are uncouth, ungracious, loud and uncivilised whereas we Singaporeans possess elegance and class.

Proceeding after that, I chanced upon (very unfortunately I repeat) this furong-jiejie lookalike - on her neck were love bites in neat and orderly colums of 9 and rows of 3. Freak of lust's nature!

I've been hearing passed-around rumours spreading like wildfire about the things you blow your horn to your friends about. Maybe I was wrong, maybe you are indeed from the same flock as your backbiting sneaky girlfriend. If you think this paragraph of directing is special dedicated to you, it is.