Sunday, September 04, 2005

Wilted leaves descend to nothingness in an autumn's fall. The evergreen, blooms in adversity and sprouts out a neverending quench for life. A docile tune sways in unison, to a field of shared moments.

A familiar sensation of release fogs, remembrance reoccuring. Accidental acquaintance meets the revolutionary vectrums of a picture, perfected; mortality's reason for survival.

-

Tampines' having a cloudburst, and I can't seem to stop myself from blogging randomly. I feel like a million bucks, having nothing to do on a dark cold rainy Sunday, not worrying and fussing over work, being able to blog freely like I have nothing else to do.

Shopping with my favourite people yesterday was fantastic. 16th September is approaching! Judging from messages and the others' blog entries, I doubt any of the clique will be going to China for the CDS. I still want to go, although I have to stay local to earn extra cash for expenditure. I'm feeling the urgency to refill my wardrobe.

Harbouring plans of going Redang with Nique! Phoebe and Dana, interested?

Fuck, I am shrivelling from absolute boredom. Nothing exciting to do, nobody initiating anything amusing to do this holidays. So how? "Chuay gang zhor, ke tan lui".