Thursday, November 24, 2005

24th November 2005, at the stroke of 3pm, I submitted Multimedia Scriptwriting 1's Assignment01, and....

Gail gave the class 2 more assignments, due on Week 6 and 7. By the way, this is week 3. Lecturers conveniently flood our workload-cart, although the Year 2 students are tied up with internship and portfolio's details. Lack of slumber has resulted me in mornings not punctual for school; thus, the last standing solution of wasting my pittance on taxi fares. Even so, I am thrilled at the excitement of being on an internship.

I am awfully robust with intellectual sarcasm towards this particular piece of decomposed lard. I wish she could just try to take a peek at her reflection, to notice and shun the sight of the person on the other side peering back at her.

Anyway, Harry Potter's a stunning movie. Perhaps I'm only judging so because I have never read the book. Emily Rose wound me up drenching in insomnia (not that its effects scared the wits out of me).

I need an improved resolution for my livelihood.

-

Ghastly fatigue has turned my eyelids inside out, causing them to blink with heaviness. I am tired, I have to admit. The pittance of stamina has labelled me frail and incompetent. Tired, I am.

Copyright, Phoebevil. Evil, indeed.