Monday, November 07, 2005





































































I'm in a neutral state of frustration. Sure, as hell, it contradicts but that's the precise manner it should be described. My trained thoughts are suddenly jerking in unknown exasperation. Just here, seated in a daze, pondering on the next step I should take.

Outcome of subject selection (the Timetable) was a total flip, which also indicates that dorks like myself will be frantically panicking to reserve slots for subject lectures. Today's add and drop exercise didn't turn out too well - Video Editing was not to be seen added in my timetable. And to top off the aggravation and hassle, I wasn't channelled into the same class as Phoebe for Psychology lectures.

On the brink of a tear-implode and an overflow of dramatized emotions. Just allow me to hold it back for as long as I possibly permit myself to.