Thursday, November 17, 2005

During MMSW, Gail gave us a number of topics whereby the topic itself reminded us of someone. There and then, we did a character analysis/profile for that person, derived from how well/much we know and understand that person. All this is to depict the most accurate target audience for a specific or range of products.

The product I chose was Tampons, apart from the other alternative options such as the Lamborgini, McDonald Fries and this other product (I forgot what it was). Guess who struck my thoughts instantly at the term Tampons....

You're right. Dana!

Shifting subject of blogging, I have lined-up assignments awaiting my touch of commencement. I'm quivering at the mention of the work's that imagined to be compiled from this week onwards. Thank God I have Lina going through the insufferable timetable slots every Thursdays.

  • Scripts for a teaser and trailer

  • Multimedia Scriptwriting Assignment 1 - comparison and critique of 2 magazines

  • 2 Psychology quizzes online

  • PComD - Research on 5 companies for internship and narrow it down to 1.


  • Pea's papers are coming to an end, at long last. Can barely bear the anticipation until 2nd December. I get to see pea tomorrow - a Friday! I will demand Pea to pick me up from school everyday 22nd Nov onwards. Owe her chocolate sundaes and owes me tubs of Rocky Road Magnolia ice cream. I want!

    Back to reciting stress.

    Edit.839pm
    Just burying myself in work so I won't be affected by what you're not bothering with. Lethargy is preventing me from typing in prose and more profound English.

    Just thought you'd remember.