Sunday, November 27, 2005

Midnight enchantment
Bewitched, witching hours
Dancing on footnotes of glory and liberty
Say you'll forgive and be needing me, this lifetime ever fervently
Unprepared animosity, shrivelling insecurities
Wide eyed fears wrapped in negativity
Encapsulated, still, the magic of a smile
The upturn of your lips meet whimsical gaiety,
even if prolonged only for a while
Skies that lifted their pain
Sunshine seeps through to us after the rain
A seedling, sprouting with essence of sheer existence
Flourished with sifted fragrance of joyous eternity
Etched with veins of stories about you and me

A life and its course, with you only, Nique.

-

I was flipping through printed memories. And I chanced upon these:

To start off, no KCian can ever forget this man, who jesters math lessons, affectionately holds his chalk, and does the waltz with his stick of chalk.

What about chalets? When the junkies of our lame clique got tipsy from vomit-inducing Barcadi 40% and sat along the walls of the chalet stairs stoning?

The happy clique, the family we named Lamer. Much memories, with little remainder.

What about Evening of Music, Dance and Drama on Year 2002, the ex 2/1ers and 2/2ers?
The crazy 4/1ers 2003 during Graduation Tea and the hotel stay at Oriental Hotel after graduation. One of the cliques of the class dressed in gothic (their theme) outfits for graduation and it sparked off nosey chatters.


My polytechnic coursemates, starting off as meer acquaintances.

The two friends I made that bonded ties through school life and love life. These hilarious people I've gotten closer to in the course of my 2 years in poly life.

And never leaving me, these two, sharing 18 years of joy, woe, laughter, madness with me.