Monday, September 25, 2006

23rd September's 'Exclusively Jo' organized by Julian. Rather brilliant job in planning out the entire party. The food was sumptuous and the people was whacky. Absolute fun; all thanks to Julian and company.










It was a marathon of conserved energy. Gave tuition in the morning and attended Overdrive semi-finals in the evening. The competition was fierce, but nevertheless it was a blast.






Day after, we attended the Singapore Idol Finals results show. There were live performances by Taufik Batisah, Electrico (It is Electrico we're talking about. Local music, you go!). A 9000 tonsils-shrilling crowd to snap anybody into the atmosphere to scream along. We all know the winner.













Work was reasonable. I gather my bones have rusted from the lack of work since I quit from the previous job. There came the binging session the moment I stepped into the house.

Another thing to take note will be that results will be released on 5th October 2006. Apart from IMDP3's grades, the rest are still in their ambiguous stages. The upcoming semester will definitely be nerve-wrecking.

Here's a story from one of my eating escapades tonight. Satisfied and wearing the silliest glee on my face, I was tucking into a bowl of black bean soup mummy dearest brewed. The steaming concoction of pork ribs, beans, Chinese herbs, scallops, garlics and onions was barely wiped out by me. It was at this point, that I scooped a spoonful of soup and prepared for a saliva-inducing mouthful, when a moth fluttered right into my soup. You read it right. INTO THE SOUP, MY MUMMY'S SOUP, MY MOUTH-WATERING BOWL OF SOUP. That's not the weirdest part of the trauma. Next, I witnessed the moth's wings dissolving into the piping hot soup. I nearly vomited onto the melted moth. How revolting is that!

You really need to top up the climax of the story with Julian's reaction towards this incident.

Julian: OMG........
Julian: gross.
Julian: that is sick
Julian: poor moth actually
Me: stupid actually
Julian: poor girl/boy
Me: whahawhawawha
Me: fuck u sia
Julian: ahahh rally what
Julian: poor thing
Julian: wanting to have some soup
Julian: but got melted in the end
Me: i think he/she missed
Julian: lol
Julian: missed landing