Friday, September 01, 2006

Finally got to catch up a measly bit with Miss Low, with unfortunate news that she will no longer be teaching full time in KC. Most of the teachers have aged quite a bit, with some other teachers already tying their marriage knots; a few have even passed on. The walkway walls were pinned with really impressive artwork! Mrs Jalleh was holding a conversation with me regarding my sister's academic progression and I felt like a mother to my sister. I spoke incessantly about secondary four art camp and our pranking tricks, and it brought back many memories of how days used to be back in the earlier phase of youth. From there, it rushed more memories of truancy and rebel during the secondary-school-crisis period and thinking about it was actually fun. Wish Marion was there with me every year to scrutinize and pass remarks on the descendents of KC.


Beloved nostalgia
Old days forwarded
You and me
Thank you (:



The floor was intensely clustered with blue swarms of school girls. You were right beside me and I showed you to my world today. I felt the surge of pride electrify me throughout. The latter brimmed their lungs with cheers as you watched in amazement of a cohort of girls scream rowdily. Intently and eye-stuck, you kept your watch against the crowd of a thousand odd whilst I narrowed my focus onto you.

Thank you for being there, and here.