Sunday, September 10, 2006

Ingrid: u wanna be bung too ?LMAO
Ingrid: we can be brothers =x
Me: then h5 got 3 butches
(Ingrid changes her nick to "//myy - the h5 bros =x")
(I change my nick to "The Hagefive Female-He(s)")

By the way, that includes Phoebe.

Cooked sweet and sour pork and yoghurt omelette for her a few days back and I hope she misses the work of my hands. It feels fantastic to be getting sky-high praises and compliments from her for the food I prepared, since she has been condemning my culinary skills when I fried that omelette black (years ago). She cooked a lot of food: Taco chilli chicken, cheese omelette, a huge fillet of salmon, Bratwurst sausages and chicken burger, and this champulung dish designed from leftovers. The mocha she makes is still my all-time favourite!

I love you, I've loved you all along. I miss you; far away for far too long. I keep dreaming you'll be with me and you'll never go. I'll stop breathing if I don't see you anymore. I wanted you to stay. I needed to hear you say "I love you, I've loved you all along. I forgive you for being away for far too long. So keep breathing cause I'm not leaving anymore. Believe it, hold onto me; never let me go."

Didn't want to want you, didn't want to need you so bad, didn't want to wake up and find that I was falling so fast, didn't want to need you, didn't want to need anyone. Now look what you've done. Now I can't go on without you; I'm naked, I can't fake it. I'm not that strong without you. Never thought I could love you, the way I do. I love you, I need you, I want you, the way I do.

Baye, I love you more than I imagined myself to be ever loving. We both made stupid mistakes, we both hurt and ended up hurt. I'm sorry to be welling more haunting inflictions in your eyes and in your heart. I'm mending all that I can. I don't care for the mistakes you made and I'm not going to kick a fuss or act up. Just don't do it again, ever. Just love me.

Forever.