Thursday, September 28, 2006

There's always a point in your life whereby you dedicate your heart to a soulmate. Mine happens to be a girl. It occurs first, by the strike of decision of fate and destiny, next it is by choice that I bared myself and stripped away all guards for somebody. A very exclusive and special somebody at that.

Not everything is by choice. Not the way I was born to inherit brown eyes my mum has, not how I'm tanner like my dad, not how affinity decides to play its cards on someone as stereotypically polygamous as me. Well guess what, I am changed and I take eternal pride in that certain someone for mending my old ways. For the only time by far of commitment, I am not ashamed because blunders have been abundant and well learnt from. Most definitely, me and my partner have strayed emotionally and physically before. Take a moment basked in solemnity to realise that to love is to forgive. I don't want to see a point or importance in raking up past events to only further scar inflictions which have not been attended to, to heal. To err is only human, to change for the better is a revert of human nature and more than many often, we surprise ourselves at the foolishness of our choices, all in the namesake of love. Still, I am not daunted or ashamed.

To love, is to feel at the peak of all other sensations and rushing of adrenaline. To love, is a marvellous achievement. And to love, has been the only turning point with effects on me. I think she deserves some credit and compliment for that alone.

I want to stop being judged but it's never going to happen. I'm who I am and people should begin accepting the normality of my sexuality. The routes I weaved my way through are the ones I have set my mind on and I wish to be wished love, because all other good things follow love up.

Everything hurts. Only the ones you love will be able to hurt you. Yes, no? And without a blink of hesitation or doubt, I love you.

Figure I'm really upset. A long walk will soothe, hopefully.