Sunday, September 24, 2006

Happy birthday, Jorita! "Exclusively Jo" was the first birthday bash named with the styling of a club party. Food, laughter, liquor, company, surprises, slaps and vomit were aplenty. Overdrive semi-finals later, so exciting!

Chua (also known as Banana Man), your texts nectared my morning and they mean the world to me. I've kept this blog void of affections for far too long and I want to indite dedications to you and feel the robust of love, all over again. Time and circumstances have travelled us through age and phases, yet it's you I wish to be by through good times and bad. Mistakes incurred can never be justified and I don't want to taint the wrongs and rights. I love your silliness, your foolishness, your habits, your whines, and needless to mention, I love you.

I want. I need. I could. I should. I would. I can. I shall. I must. I will. I do.