Saturday, December 09, 2006

The dearest is wheezing and snoring in a pausal rhythm. I'm just anticipating the moment when the sound of it gets to its optimum, and I'll record it.

Fuck, the phone just gave me away. BUT I GOT A SOUND CLIP OF HER SNORING! SO CUTE! I BET SHE'S GOING TO SWEAR AND CURSE AT ME IF SHE FINDS OUT I RECORDED HER SNORING!

Aunt Ros surprised me with Lifesavers Butter Rum candies! They're actually pretty addictive. Yummy yummy I got love in my tummy and I can't stop loving you!

Yesterday was family outing day. Yes, Daddy(Nique) and Mummy(myself) and Baby(the pooch). I brought the dearest to the marketplace nearby to try the yam basket with chicken and she couldn't get her hands off it! She barely touched the cereal squid and kept feeding the fried cereal to Baby. At this time of the night, I'm craving for yam basket with chicken.

We ran out of papers to mark and students to invigilate today so boss decided that the teaching assistants themselves should be put to the test, by taking a paper and challenging one another. And, there's work tomorrow again!

Christmas is inching closer, day by day. So much to gush about but... all in good time!