Thursday, December 07, 2006



TO ALL NURSES AND NURSING STUDENTS

I am building a website specially dedicated to nurses and nursing. The theme of the site is titled 'Heroism in the Nursing Industry". It caters to aspiring nurses and potential nurses lurking in the general public. Spare me a few minute to fulfill the genuine purpose of what nursing is about and I will declare and glorify what you guys do best! The website will be flash based, with a video re-enactment inserted into the 'tribute to heroes' section.

Please help me out with a survey! It's for my final year project. Just a few minutes, here's the link to do it all...

http://www.zoomerang.com/recipient/survey-intro.zgi?p=WEB225X8E26ZM9

Also, if you would like to drop a testimony of how influential and phenomenal nursing has been, please do not hesitate to email me at iamryl@gmail.com . If you have nurses/nursing friends, please help me out by forwarding this survey link to them.

Thank you so very much, to all those who are willing to step forward in this inspirational involvement. Your help is deeply appreciated!


Sincerely,
Cheryl Lio
iamryl@gmail.com