Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Uncle Francis and Uncle Michael offered me more red wine this year at the Goh's Christmas bash. Marion's mum surprised my family with fruit cakes and ham for Christmas. Melissa and Che were mistaken to be paired up as a couple. I took a shot at my virgin and pioneer (successful) attempt at mahjong. Four people watched movies and re-runs and squeezed to sleep on one bed. Che, Mel and I were laughing whilst Jul was busy shoving the three of us off the bed. Macdonalds before bed and Macdonalds when the sun rose. After all that, I missed home, so I'm home. This is where and when Christmas and company becomes endearing and unforgettable.

Let all the complications rest and settle with blissful ignorance because this new year, I seek solace and simplicity. God brought me to it, and he has brought me through it. I'm looking forward to 2007.