Sunday, December 03, 2006

The inconveniences caused by the SMRT/SBS Transilink system this morning has caused my girlfriend to be enraged. There are no notices regarding cancellation of operation of NR7 being stuck up at some bus stops or even in their website. Such irresponsibility truly reflects on the type of service SBS proclaims to be worthy of bragging about.

Digressing, I would be proudest to announce that we've reached our 23rd month of get-together. Initially, she purposed her gift to me in a form of a necklace she was positive I'd fancy but stocks were unavailable at Parkway Parade, so I picked an alternative of a long-sleeved multi-functioned top from Dorothy Perkins and my all-time choice, Guylian chocolates. The striped sepia top from U2 which I intended to surprise her with cleverly slipped my sight and caught hers instantly, even after I have visited the shop four times beforehand just to check if the top was still in stores. I suppose she adores the present, judging from the way she was beaming from ear to ear. We chanced upon many toy-vending machines and braced our cash on el-cheapo tamagochis and Disney figurine key-chains.

So Julian introduced us to our virgin prawning session, which carried on to be out of the norms, considering the stereotype of my daily routines of late. I guess it was due to sheer luck that I prawned three out of the eight that were caught. Not forgetting to mention, I finally met Julian's girl today and even had the chance to act as her all-time chum and classmate.

You tried and I saw. I appreciate and am grateful for the sincere changes I'm beginning to feel you show. Cease that furiousity you are harbouring against the bus transport system. Recuperate and replenish the rest you lost during the days you mugged. I'll see you on Monday, sweetheart. I can't wait to be spending so much more time with you.