Friday, July 25, 2008

Actually, it matters not where we tread and trade. We just need to breathe the same air together. We heal everyday. I'm healing day by day. And you, Bobby, are the biggest part of my recovery.

So here it is, our little run-and-getaway, from me and Bobby. Those 4 days 3 nights felt like a living honeymoon actualizing. Maybe that's what it feels like being married. He had a fever on the first night and I took care of him and to my delight, he got back into a pinker state of health in hours' time. He took care of me the last night, when I was being the biggest bitch ever. My point is, we took great care of each other.

These are all I have to showcase for now. The rest are in Bobby's camera.



The airport runway.
Pretty good calamari.

Darn good picture of the sight-seeing.


Fancy girly cakes



We could literally see the full scene of the skies from wherever we were.
It looks like a dormant volcano somehow!





I love you, Bobby. (: