Monday, July 14, 2008

Time just comes to a standstill.
Lying beside you
In your arms
Content seems to be an understatement

As we watch time pass us by
Clock ticking past quicker when happier times r always here
I ve learnt to not be fearful of gd times passing quick
Rather cherishing every moment that we spent together

I ve tore your heart this morning
I made u cry a river of misery tears for me
I am sorry

But I know every tear you shed, every pain you endured
is for the love of me
for the goodwill of mr swell

I cant promise you I can make you the happiest person
I cant promise you I can let you feel most loved compared to other loving couples
But I can give you my word,my life, my dignity,my man's ego,

That I am here to stay
Residing ever in your sanctuary
Sheltering me from the hustles and harsh environment the world can be

I love you more than the tea I can ever prepare for you in this lifetime
more than 49023480986 oranges slices i can feed you with after every meal
More than the laughter I can ever tease you with my cheesy antics

And.......

should you can stand not my silly idiotic, ass ways,
..

There's a rock at the end of the page.
Boys are stupid.
Throw rocks at them.

Kiss and make up after that :)

I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee you Lio Shu Yi, my limbo shoemaker yakker

Bobby
0954H