Monday, July 07, 2008

Just what my heart felt as flat as a dime, you demonstratively marked up the worth that I carry in yours. These smiles I adorn, they aren't pasted and I'm becoming them as each passing day counts down to the day when a future does get named "us". The seas of people's faces melt away as your words bind me down the most incredible envisions that walk us down this lifetime. My gazes would never be casted unto another. Shaming apologies could never amount the sorryness of my marring of perfection. To strive to be of infinite flawnessness, I do not attempt or dare to, but in an orb that all that my might and abilities can showcase, my best is all I will freely give. And so, when my best and your best collide, our best at loving will satiate us until hairs turn gray.

I search no longer and I will be at the bus stop. I'll see you soon.


Yours lovingly, truly, and always,
Deliah