Sunday, July 06, 2008

It hurts that you're always casting a doubt in everything i do.
It hurts that ur always thinking that i am never putting enough effort
It hurts that whenever we hit a rough patch u have doubts in this relationship.
It hurts that u could just turned ur back on me and left without a single word.
It hurts that all ur assumptions of me is always negative.

Tears kept flowing last night.Switched off my cell because i was just too broken by ur texts, mired by doubts.And to think you could easily have dismissed myself of sleeping.Where is the trust u said u have in me? 

The hour nap caught at 7 brought me even more fear n tears.the dream of u leaving me with another guy jus drown my sleep with tears. 

You can never imagine how serious i am about you. 

I am never expressive the way u wanted me to be.

But you know i dont do regrets.

Suddenly the three words seem so hard to say now, because they i dont want to say it for the sake of saying it.

We are in this together, dont give us up.