Tuesday, July 01, 2008

It was suppose to be on the 31st. but poor June doesnt have 31 days. and so we chose to celebrate our first monthversary on Sunday! it WAS splendid.

But before the dear bf gonna talk about the great sunday, darling, i still think we got together on the 30th, 1154pm. the proposal was definitely not after 12 hokay!haha besides we would never face a problem of mini leap months which does not have 31 days in it. haha

It was a long wait from thurs. Two days of sailing kept us apart. Turbulence of the sea was putting our relationship into a real test.it was really a crazy moment.

however i could take some light from it for the fact that Absence does make the heart grow fonder, and NO its not whats out of sight, goes out of mind. it doesnt .

Enough said, my writing skills can never be compared to the gf's standard so i aint gonna write much but let the peektures do he talking. A picture is more than a thousand words u know.



First photo of the day: This pair of considerate Caucasian couple suggested to take a photo for us. How polite can one really get? Westerners are really refined pple i must say, they do go for the extra mile. unlike boorish pple in the East. I am way glad we both belong more to the english cultured.



Apparently it tells me two things from this photo. either the gf is too embarrassed to be on the camera, or probably that i smell too gd that she's unable to resist. hahaha. okay the former one, before i get tickled by her again. You're so adorable Lio Shu Yi.



Okay, cant find a lame reason for it, but maybe it was jus the right place at the right time that the kiss was planted, BY HER. not me! it wasnt me hahaha. thick skinned.

Okay i think my style of writing has deteriorated so bad that i m writing and posting peektures like a kid.

but who cares. writing like that goes to show that i am happy as a kid, eager to show off my happiness of it. agree darl?



Okay this foto basically reinforced the point of me behaving like a kid. hugging this plant cropped giraffe like a kid who holds on to his toy dearly. well at least it goes to show that i value my prized possessions dearly. just like the gift of Lio Shu Yi, bestowed to me. :) your the laughing pills in my medicine box, you complete me darling.


What a cute pony it is huh, you know i would have stolen the pony n stashed it in my car boot had u asked for it. talking abt being crazy. i am crazy about u darling.


Would i be flirting with mrs alligator in front of my mrs swell? perhaps?haha NOT. toying with danger huh.whats more in front of the gf haha. gd random shot of it. thumbs up darl!


its a splendid photo. demure, sweet and ever so wanting. ur the light of my life.


Meet mr squirrel. apparently darling loves them so much that she flooded the camera with lots of pictures of them,snapping their burrows,them sneaking up n chew their food, upclose shot of their tummy n furry tails haha. lovely

Ok amidst all the busy moments of tryin to blog this out and uploading of the photo, out pops a notification from my facebook. Opened it and to my pleasure, friends' comment just came pouring, making envious comments on how sweet our photos are, how awesome possum compatible we r as a couple, and congratulate me in finding the love of my life. Thank you darling, i guess i do not have to say, my frens' can vouch for that, seeing me ALL so happy for once in my damn 22 yrs of life. You truly complete me.


I shall sign off with this beautiful photo of Us. I made a promise with the Great one, that i am going do the best i can to protect u, to shower u with the best of love, pamper u like never before and love u like no words can ever describe. You brought happiness to my life. you made me, me. I am truly grateful to have you with me, i m contented.
Give me your hand, trust me, let me allay all your fears, and walk with me thru this journey of, Our life.

Love,
Bobby
11.11pm