Thursday, October 09, 2003


Furiousity Is Temporary, Patience Persists

We should not pretend to understand the world only by the intellect
We apprehend it just as much by feeling
Feelings which God grants as much privileges as love.
Adapt to slowing down
Before one can take no longer of the world's gravity
And result only in breaking down.
Goodbyes sting
Ever hard to let go
Never allow destiny take over
All it ever did was to take away everything there is to you
I can do anything I like
I get anything I want,
All I have to do is to keep my beliefs going strong
Nothing decides impossibility until one perishes
What I thought would never come true,
Did.
You were a dream come true
Yes the night before haunted me
With reflections of the Past
Clearly, paranoia describes me
Sleepless night last night
Every minute that thoughts of You made entrance
I tossed a turn
Clearly I'm finding it harder and harder to live without You
Not that I am
But it's the fear that keeps coming back
The messages last night
The call this morning
Overlayered doubts and fears
All the love I've ever dreamed of is the love You give
We have conversations on Forever
Our forever that is.
And so darling,
What I'm trying to say at the end of this is :
Anger doesn't exist in my vocabulary for You
You have moulded me into a better person
Into one who yearns to be her best
Just for You.
This is how badly I wish to keep You for always
It is every I Love You I say to You that I truly mean

//I would rather hurt myself than to ever make You cry