Tuesday, October 28, 2003


Patience Is The Key

I swear I detest the way You pretend nothing has happened

After everything has

And the smiles make their comeback

You make my heart dance to a perfect waltz

It skips a beat each time You're around

Melts a million degrees every occasion I hear Your voice

Seeking more hope from every single word You utter

Striving on with this much strength is difficult

You've reformed me,

Moulded this imperfect girl who strives to attain perfection

Tracks You used to hum to me

"Goodnight, sleep tight, sweet dreams, Mogu, Darling" all deceased

Reminiscing everything We once owned

Engrossed in details of You

I could never brush off this feeling the way You do

Never have I halted attempting to scan Your thoughts

Miss the way you send breathtaking sensations to me

By the littlest "I miss You"s

You restricted me from turning to others

Or they shall bear drastic consequences

All that's necessary to me now is to regain confidence

Is that You require me in Your life

Occasionally

All You have to do

Is to put aside a few moments

And spare some thoughts just for me

If all You coveted for was for me to hang on the way I do

Success belongs

You're too aware that I'm astray in life without You

It's this simple ;

I'm still loving You

You're precious to me