Sunday, October 05, 2003


Lost in You

Guilty backtracks dreamily
Guilt within suppresses me
Numerous tasks and obligations to accomplish
Yet it seems impossible to surpass this stage -
Missing Her.
The person who captured my entire being
The person who draws a smile out of every drop of tear wept
Is the very person who never fails to force everything out of me
My best, my tears, my utmost concern, the depression
Priorities switched
Lead me into the right direction
A positive mindset is all I ever need to get through with Life
But even that I can't promise success
I'm not who I was
Is it just about possession of the other half?
Is it plainly Love?
Or does it consist of both?
The One whose attention I yearn for
Is the only One who doesn't satisfy me with enough.
Rebel lives in her
She neither obeys nor heeds
Am I just some official standby worrier
Or am I The Gf she truly loves?
Heart to heart conversations end up futile
I want to understand
Not just be aware
My love for You changes for the increase every single day
And yes
I love You
Nothing will ever change that
I turn to God
In times like these
Confusion, depression and misdirection
Keep the little faith I'm left with hanging there

Argh Cheryl you fucking mug
29 days left

*Look outside the window
If the branches swing gently in the wind
Then the one you love
Is loving you, too
Open your ears
If you hear your heartbeat
Then the person you love
Is loving you, too
Close your eyes
If there ¡s a smile on your lips,
Then the person you love
Is loving you, too
*


//I never want to create those sighs from the Angel I'm loving