Saturday, October 04, 2003


Went back to school
Fix up my art pieces
As soon as I started to drill into my acrylic piece
The drill ran out of battery
Being the impatient girl I am
I left for airport
Jazz was late for more than an hour
Thanks alot =/
Taught Jazz a lil bit of Emath
Jazz ended up writing 'Jazz Loves Janice' on the back page of her English book
Revising through Geography
But got distracted
Missed Her
Felt like seeing Her
So Jazz and I took a bus down to Her place
Jazz wanted to meet Janice so we headed to Hougang Mall
Dear was cold to me from Her place to Hougang Mall
But she couldn't resist not being intimate with me
I was assured that I would never be left
It was just a case of not being able to express herself
I love You no matter what
Walked me all the way to her granny's
Then She walked home
Me?
Took 81 back
Poured horrendously
Ended up drenched
Missing Gf now
She changed the topic just now
To this :

[00:56] *** BluE_blUe changes topic to " [I]cY_bLuE.wO ai Ni Yi sHeNg Yi SI ... LaO pO.[c]_bErYL "

//My world revolves around You