Monday, October 20, 2003


You're Distant, Yet I Love You A Little More Every Day

Beach, Telephone Booth, Chalet, Liquor, Cycling, Fag, Friendship, Love

All these recollects the past we shared

It bites into me to grasp the hurting truth

Once again You're back on nicotines

What ever I ever said

Never did You take into consideration

No amount of concern would make Your heart be set with mine

The pricks never cease

The affection from me to You thrives

Quote "The Star Would Never Leave The Sky, Neither Would I Leave You"

Positivity is bliss

However promises which cannot be carried out,

Should never be made

I need to master more determination

To burrow my way to that perfect slot in Your heart

I Miss You

You know I Love You and always will


To Nique

Thanks for your company

It was superbly comforting

I've always appreciated you

Will always be here for you =)